Many people may benefit from guardianships, including:
- Minors whose parents are not protecting their best interests
- Those incapacitated by serious health problems
- Those with advanced alcoholism or drug addiction
- Those with mental illness
- Those with Alzheimer’s or other chronic conditions related to memory loss
Each case is different. Depending on the situation, our Arlington guardianship attorneys represent people who are seeking to have a guardianship put in place and people who are fighting (called “contesting”) the guardianship.